JSConf Colombia's CFP is open from Mar 25th to Jun 20th
Call for Papers
We strongly encourage potential speakers to submit more than one submission on more than one topic. The
more submissions you contribute, the more options you give us to pick you. Be sure your talk title and abstract
define the exact topic you want to talk about and what you hope people will learn from the session. In previous
years, some submissions sounded interesting but we just didn't have enough detail for them to make the final cut.
- You can send as many proposals as you want, for both speaker and workshopper
- You can submit talks in either English or Spanish (we will have interpreters at the event for both)
- We will reach out to selected speakers on June 27 via email for confirmation of selection
- Announcements will be done later via twitter and our websites.
- Talks duration is 30mins, and workshops duration is 1hr 30mins.
We've listed a few hot-topics to get you thinking about your proposal, nonetheless we recommend you be creative! We love to hear about new and different topics.
- 3D / WebGL / VR
- Audio & Music
- Circuit Breakers
- Continuous Delivery
- Data Visualization
- Database / Big Data
- Dev Ops
- Dev Tools
- Distributed Programming
- ES 6 | 2015 | 2016 | Next
- Functional Programming
- HTTP Microservices
- Machine Learning with JS
- New frontend technologies: React / Redux / Angular 2 / Ember 2
- Other JS Languages: TypeScript, Flow, Dart, ClojureScript, Elm, CoffeeScript
- Reactive Programming
This is how we will select the proposals:
- Originality of the talk. We really want to offer the best content, we don't want the same talks given by the same people. Feel free to give it a creative and out of the box touch.
- Topic and content driven. It doesn't matter who you are, what we'll take in to account will be the topic and description of your talk or workshop.
- We will have two rounds of voting. The team in charge of the selection of the speakers will be published here
- all voting will be done in the blind (meaning, we will anonymize all proposals so judges can't know who submitted what)
- All will be rated from 0 to 10. Then the top 10 will be rated from 0 to 5.
- Workshops won't be mixed with talks. So don't worry, if you send a proposal for a workshop, you will only compete between workshop, and viceversa.